Tuesday, November 29, 2011

First time travel in Batam Island ?

Traveling to Batam ? First time in Batam , second time and so on yet you still need a bit of guide ?

Well you can always ask me about anything . I know that 85% of you guys who travel into Batam come out dissatisfied - disappointing - a little bit unexpected and I can relate to you in this because I understand you .

The Indonesian locals here (tour guides normally , taxi drivers and so on) are not as you expect . They may seem nice but they are so much like a wolf in sheeps skin . They expect something else in return and that is typical . I myself who lives in Batam am striving with the attitude of 'i help you , you better give me something in return' attitude .

Please becareful with who you ask help for because 90% of the people here in Indonesia EXPECT something in return . And this will never change in the next 20 year !

I'm sorry to tell you this because I really want the people here to change for the better and I'm taking this small step by warning you guys a little bit to stay away if possible from them . They're not dangerous but they have pathetic attitude .

If you need any help you can always ask me , contact me here +6285668464630 or add my Facebook page at wrcchamp@hotmail.com and i'll be glad to give you perfect information on how to deal your travel in Batam .

No comments:

Post a Comment